Alabama’s best kept secret! As a native of the area I am excited that you are interested in the beautiful yet undiscovered Lake Wedowee. Whether you’re looking for a vacation get-a-way, investment property, or a full time retirement home, this is the place for you! Lake Wedowee is one of the cleanest lakes in the United States, and is known to have some of the best fishing around.
Lake Wedowee offers 10,660 acres of beautiful water, 272 miles of shoreline, and a great place to create family memories.
As your real estate expert…
I vow to give you the personal attention you deserve, and help locate the perfect Lake Wedowee property for you! My goal is to create relationships that last a lifetime, and save you time and money in the process.
Let me help make your dreams come true!
- I have worked with Ron Young on two purchases where he was the seller's agent, and as our agent on several listings for sale. Ron is great to work with -- he is very responsive, a straight-shooter, and knows Randolph County and Lake Wedowee better than anyone I've met.Bgroff Client, Buyer
- When my husband and I were looking for property in Wedowee we were fortunate to find Ron Young on the web. He was timely, professional, knowledgeable, honest, and worked very hard in our best interest. He listened and seemed to read our minds as far as what we were looking for. Finding and purchasing our lot was easy with Ron helping us through every phase. I think of Ron Young as a friend who helped make my dreams come true!Ann Anker Client, Buyer
- RON IS A RELIABLE, HONEST, AND COMPETITIVE BROKER. WE HAVE WORKED WITH HIM ON 3 DIFFERENT SELLING AND BUYING EXPERIENCES. HE WAS ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL AND LOOKED OUT FOR OUR BEST INTEREST. WE CONSIDER RON A GOOD FRIEND AND GREAT BROKER. LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM IN THE FUTURE.Www.almtntopfarm Client, Seller
- Ron Young is the best agent working on Lake Wedowee. Responsive, knowlegable, honest and friendly...I would recommend him highly!!Jhgarrison Client, Buyer
- Ron is the most honest and knowledgeable agent I have ever been associated with. If it had not been for his no pressure way of business, I would probably not own my property near Wedowee. I recommend him completely.james.mobley Client, Buyer
- Ron has proven to be an incredibly valuable asset to me as the Manager of my rental property, so much that I hired him to sell my house. He is always willing to help and I call on him anytime I have a question, sometimes unrelated to our business together and he is as helpful as he can be. He is personable and relaxed and just a pleasure to work with. He is also incredibly knowledgable and connected in the Wedowee and Roanoke County area - he knows everyone. Once you know Ron, you will find that he is of the highest integrity and honesty. A straight shooter that you can count on, but very unassuming and humble at the same time. I consider Ron a "trusted advisor".wynnron1 Client, Seller
- Ron Young did everything he promised he would do when dealing with him. I would consider him a man of his word. He worked hard to find us the lake house we wanted at a price we could afford. We are very happy with our dealing with him and have referred other people to him.eldavis Client, Buyer
- Ron came highly recommended from a friend of ours and he did not disappoint! Ron is very knowledgeable about the area and showed us lake lots in our budget. He took us by boat to narrow down the properties, and then showed them to us by land. We found a property and had a contract within hours! Ron is a pleasure to work with and now a good friend of ours. I highly recommend Ron for your real estate needs.lkuls Client, Buyer
- Ron has always been very helpful and professional. We would highly recommend him as an agent.hardwickd Client, Buyer
- We had a few challenges during our "offer due diligence period" to determine if the lot complied with covenants, restrictions, easements, and other regulatory agency requirements before we could determine if it was even a buildable lot. Since we are not local residents, Ron was exceptionally helpful in directing us to the correct people to get things worked out, making contacts on our behalf, and following through with whatever needed to be taken care of such as variance approvals and corrected recorded lot descriptions. His knowledge of the local businesses, people, real estate market, historical information and other practical "local" information gave us a lot of confidence in him as an agent and his business acumen, and made the transaction go as smoothly as we could have asked for. He was professional and very enjoyable to work with.Ed Client, Buyer